Replace single-use plastic containers!
By switching to the reusable Lejos bento boxes, you are offsetting hundreds of single-use plastic containers every year. And, each Lejos bento box is so durable, it can be reused for years!
Expand When You Need
The reusable Lejos Silicone Collapsible Bento Box makes packing and carrying meals on-the-go light, easy and convenient. It is designed with different compartments to separate your food, and a handy, dual-purpose spork for convenience.
Its leak-proof design makes Lejos suitable for storing all kinds of foods, from sushi to salads to soups.
Collapse When You Don't
Unlike traditional food containers which take up plenty of space in your cabinets, Lejos bento box collapses to just 4cm for compact storage. Simply slip one inside your bag and you're good to go!
• Able to withstand wide temperature range from -60°C to 250°C
• Available in 2 sizes for different storage needs:
- 2 compartments: 350ml + 650ml, 21 x 15 x 7.5 (H) cm
- 3 compartments: 350ml + 350ml + 600ml, 24 x 17 x 7.5 (H) cm
Instructions for use
• Lejos comes with excellent sealing properties with its 4-side snap-on lid. Practise caution when closing the lid, especially when there's food inside. Never apply pressure from the top of the lid as this might collapse the lunchbox and cause contents to spill.
• To seal, simply apply pressure to both snaps at the opposite ends of the longer side simultaneously, followed by the shorter side of the box.
• Do not seal lunch box in microwave.
• Sharp objects may pierce lunch box.
• Handle with caution and do not stack anything on lunch box when contents are hot.
What is LFGB-certified silicone?
LFGB-approved silicone is a more premium and higher quality silicone that has achieved the European-based LFGB certification, while the common FDA is the base level standard for USA and the rest of the world.
LFGB-grade silicone goes through tougher and more comprehensive testing regulations, resulting in higher durability and less odour.