Bijou Dumpling Box is an aesthetically pleasing and functional container that lends itself for a variety of uses.
This capacious and stackable container features a wide base and is great for storing and freezing different types of food, from dumplings and strawberries, to an entire fish. The base is also non-stick and anti-slip, thanks to its unique grooves.
Due to its elegant form, Bijou can also be used for other storage purposes in the different parts of your home. The sleek silicone handle makes Bijou easy to carry around.
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Measures 30 x 20 x 10(H) cm
Instructions for use
- Bijou comes with excellent sealing properties with its 2-side interlocking feature. Gently apply pressure to the top of the lid and lift the hinges up before opening. For ease of opening, it is recommended to unlock the bottom layer first, followed by the top layer.
- After removing Bijou from the freezer, leave it at room temperature for 1 to 2 minutes before opening it.
- Do not force the lid closed. Place the lid and/or base in alignment with the bottom layer before gently snapping the hinges shut.
- Ensure lid and hinges are dry before closing and putting Bijou in the freezer.
- Sudden impact right after taking it out of the freezer may damage the container.
- Before using in the microwave, please remove the lid.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great for storing frozen foods.
Love it so much!!
I bought the double trays and it really make my homemade dumplings for easy storage. I am not only use for my dumpling purpose, I also use to storage for my other frozen food. It is so versatile.
After using it to stash a mega batch of Swedish meatballs, I quickly realized it would be awesome for frozen cookie dough, as well as to stash various frozen sashimi. It’s certainly brought some order into my haphazard freezer!
Double tray is useful for freezing leftover meats etc. A bit bigger than I expected.
Don’t be fooled by the name of the product. It can store more than dumplings! Great space saving for storing other foods alike. Love it!