Replace plastic sponges and brushes
Crafted with strong but non-abrasive sisal bristles, the Uncommon Dish Brush is a 100% natural brush that cleans effectively without scratching the dishes. The round, ergonomic bamboo handle makes it easy to scrub away tough residue on pots and pans. Measures 5 x 8 cm.
- Safer & more hygienic: Crafted from all-natural materials with inherent anti-microbial properties.
- Durable: Lasts longer than traditional plastic sponges and brushes.
Eco-friendly: Made of renewable plant sources. Biodegradable and compostable at the end of its life.
- Multi-purpose: Ideal for washing dishes, pot and pans, as well as cleaning vegetables, counters, sinks etc.
After each use: Rinse thoroughly and ensure food particles are removed. Shake out excess water/blot on towel and hang to air dry.
- To disinfect: Mix equal parts vinegar and water together in a bucket, bowl or sink. Soak bristles in the vinegar solution for 5 minutes to an hour, then rinse with hot water. It is recommended to disinfect your brushes weekly.
- Avoid soaking handle in water for long periods to prolong its lifespan.
- Replace dish brushes every 3 to 6 months, depending on usage.
- Note: Traditional plastic sponges should be disinfected on a daily basis and replaced every 1-2 weeks, as they tend to harbor a significant amount of bacteria.