Replace plastic brushes
Crafted with a combination of softer sisal and tougher palm fiber bristles, this highly versatile brush is perfect for both light and heavy duty cleaning.
The softer end is gentle enough to clean fruits and mushrooms, while the sturdier side is ideal for scrubbing root vegetables, laundry, pots and even bathroom floor. Measures 13.5 x 5.5 x 4.5 cm.
- Safer & more hygienic: Crafted from all-natural materials with inherent anti-microbial properties.
- Durable: Lasts longer than traditional bottle brushes.
- Ergonomic design: Oval bamboo base provides easy grip and extra scrubbing power.
Eco-friendly: Made of renewable plant sources. Biodegradable and compostable at the end of its life.
- Multi-purpose: Ideal for cleaning clean fruits and mushrooms, as well as scrubbing sinks, countertops and bathroom.
After each use: Rinse thoroughly and ensure food particles are removed. Shake out excess water/blot on towel and hang to air dry.
- To disinfect: Mix equal parts vinegar and water together in a bucket, bowl or sink. Soak bristles in the vinegar solution for 5 minutes to an hour, then rinse with hot water. It is recommended to disinfect your brushes weekly.
- Avoid soaking handle in water for long periods to prolong its lifespan.
- Replace dish brushes every 3 to 6 months, depending on usage.
- Note: Traditional plastic sponges should be disinfected on a daily basis and replaced every 1-2 weeks, as they tend to harbor a significant amount of bacteria.