Replace single-use plastic containers!
Do you know that only 9% of all the plastic produced get recycled? Half of the plastics designed is for single-use purposes - to be used for a while and thrown away. Today, we produce about 300 million tonnes of plastic waste a year - almost equivalent to the weight of the entire human population! If this continues, there'd be more plastic than fish in our oceans by 2050. There are so many things we can do to mitigate plastic pollution - starting from something as simple as bringing your own food containers.
Expand When You Need
The reusable Lejos Silicone Collapsible Lunch Box makes packing and carrying lunches and snacks on-the-go light, easy and convenient. It can also double up as a container for food storage in the fridge or freezer, and come in handy when shopping at bulk food stores.
Its leak-proof design makes Lejos suitable for storing all kinds of foods, from sushi to salads to soups.
Collapse When You Don't
Unlike traditional food containers which take up plenty of space in your cabinets, Lejos lunch box collapses to just 3cm for compact storage. Simply slip one inside your bag and you're good to go!
• Able to withstand wide temperature range from-60°C to 250°C
• Available in 4 sizes for different storage needs:
- S: 350ml box measures 12.7 x 9.2 x 5.8(H) cm
- M: 540ml box measures 16 x 10.2 x 5.8(H) cm
- L: 800ml box measures 18 x 11.5 x 6.2(H) cm
- XL: 1200ml box measures 21 x 13 x 6.7(H) cm
Enjoy savings when you get Lejo Silicone Collapsible Lunch Box (Set of 4) here.
Instructions for use
• Lejos comes with excellent sealing properties with its 4-side snap-on lid. Practise caution when closing the lid, especially when there's food in inside. Never apply pressure from the top of the lid as this might collapse the lunchbox and cause contents to spill.
• To seal, simply apply pressure to both snaps at the opposite ends of the longer side simultaneously, followed by the shorter side of the box.
• Do not seal lunch box in microwave.
• Sharp objects may pierce lunch box.
• Handle with caution and do not stack anything on lunch box when contents are hot.