IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Replace single-use paper towel
1 roll = up to 40 rolls of paper towels
Not only do paper towels tear easily, they are also single-use and non-recyclable. Make the switch to Uncommon Reusable Bamboo Kitchen Towels!
Due to the natural characteristics of bamboo, these reusable towels are stronger, more absorbent and durable than paper towels. They are tough enough to be used for cleaning, and soft enough to be used on skin.
- Reusable The bamboo towels can be machine washed and reused up to 100 times.
- Softer Bamboo viscose is a super soft and natural fibre, which makes these towels soft to touch and safe for use on skin.
- Absorbent The reusable paper towels are much more absorbent than disposable paper towels, and perfect for heavy duty cleaning.
- Stronger The strength of bamboo makes these towels stronger and more durable than disposable paper towels.
- Food-safe Preserve your perishables by wrapping these bamboo towels around them to absorb moisture. You can also use it as container liner to store food or to absorb oil from food.
- Multi-purpose The bamboo towel can be used on all surfaces including steel, granite, plastic, wood, ceramic, and does not scratch or leave behind lint or residue.
- Wrap your fresh produce to absorb moisture and make it last longer
- Absorb excess oil after frying food
- Line your refrigerator's crisper drawer to make it a more hospitable environment for produce
- Dry wet dishes
- Clean up spills
- Wipe sink and counter surfaces
- Use as wet tissue for wet dusting, removing stains etc
- Use with your wiper mop
- Table napkins or hand towels in the washroom
- Each roll comes with 20 perforated lint-free bamboo towels, and fits perfectly in your regular paper towel holder.
- 1 sheet measures 28cm x 28cm
1 sheet = 100 uses
- Hand wash or machine wash and line-dry.
- Do not iron or use fabric softener.
Unlike normal trees, bamboo is a naturally renewable resource and is one of the fastest growing plants in the world. It is grown without pesticides and chemicals, making it an eco-friendly and sustainable alternative.